It has been a privilege spending Tuesday nights with you all:)
Thank you for your hard work and open mindedness about learning about technology. A HUGE thanks to those who went above and beyond the assignments. Your creativity was inspiring!
Please consider me a resource for integrating technology into your future classrooms. You can reach me at my MU email, at firstname.lastname@example.org and of course—Twitter:)
- Post all assignments to your GSITE by midnight on July 31st (let me know if extensions are needed)
- Keep a look out for the course evaluations. Your feedback is extremely important to me:)
- Check out Blackboard after August 2. I will have all you grades posted for your review.Have a wonderful summer and great school year.
- Prof. Steve
Google Site Examples:
Course Readings: Copyright & Universal Design for Learning
Read “Copyright Law and Technology” in Learning and Leading with Technology (April 2005) by E. Langran, R. Langran, and G. Bull
Read about Universal Design for Learning until the end of chapter 4.
- Complete copyright questions form (use the copyright resources list to learn more about copyright).
- Create a blog post (on your personal blog) showcasing one resource that you found via your social learning service.
*Bring Headsets or Laptops for the final Digital Storytelling Worksession.
**During our class, I will be available to help all groups upload their digital story.